And What's In OUR Perfect Pearlies™ Toothpaste?
Simple, natural, non-toxic ingredients like:
- Cocoa butter
- Coconut oil
- Avocado oil
- Mineral clays
- Baking soda
- Herbs & Spices
- Stevia ~ (pure green herb stevia & no-chemical filtered white stevia)
- Xylitol ~ (non-GMO from birch trees or organic corn)
- Pure Essential Oils & Extracts ~ (very low concentration)
Similar ingredients (plus magnesium & non-nano zinc) are in our Perfect Pits & Parts™ Deodorant too!
SEE ADDITIONAL TOOTHPASTE INFO AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE
-OUR OILS, BUTTERS, & WAXES:
We use only pure plant oils, butters, waxes, & occasional beeswax. We do not use any toxic/synthetic ingredients. On rare occasion, we may have to use a naturally refined oil, butter, or wax for certain consistencies & scents. BUT we make sure the process is only done through water refining or natural filtering using diatomaceous earth (or the like), with NO toxic chemical refining/processing.
We only use herbs, oils, & plant extracts, or the natural scent of the actual ingredient itself (such as cocoa butter) to sent our products. We do not use any artificial fragrances.
We only use herbs, oils, & plant extracts, or the natural taste of the actual ingredient itself (such as mint leaf) which naturally flavors our products. We do not use any artificial flavorings.
We only use pure, plant or mineral based liquids & powders to color our products. We do not use any artificial colors.
OUR OTHER INGREDIENTS:
We use only pure plant & earth based ingredients. We do not use any artificial, adulterated, or toxic ingredients. If we ever find that an ingredient is questionable after we've begun using it, we will STOP its use & find other alternatives immediately.
The only way our ingredients would be detrimental to someone, is if the person is allergic or sensitive to a particular ingredient. Please be responsible & read labels before using, since they may change once in a while, as we continually improve our formulations... If you have any questions about ingredients, please email us (hello@thelittlehomesteadco) or fill out the contact form.
DO WE USE PRESERVATIVES?
We do not use artificial or synthetic preservatives in our products. Some of our ingredients (such as herbs & essential oils) already provide varying levels of natural preservation, and oil/powder based products (which most of ours are), do not require additional preservatives.
PLEASE NOTE: Because we do not use added preservatives, please DO NOT allow water to get in your containers. This will prevent mold & microbes from forming & ruining your product.
With the exception of a very few cases, companies that use water-based products without a natural or synthetic preservative are RISKING YOUR HEALTH.
Due to the pure & non-toxic philosophy we embrace, we are VERY selective in, & conscious of our suppliers & the ingredients we use.
We are pleased to announce, that if & when we choose to make any water-based or other products that need to be additionally preserved, we will be working with a company called Active Micro Technologies, that manufactures natural preservatives using plant ferments that are FREE of GMO's, synthetics, & toxic chemicals!
- The preservatives we will use (if any), are made from ferments of Radish Root, Black Currants, Aspen Bark, Kimchii, Elderberry, Coconut, Lactobacillus.
- They are GMO Free with NO Ethoxylation, NO Irradiation, NO Sulphonation, NO Ethylene Oxide treatment, NO Hydrogenation, NO Preservatives, NO Additives, & NO Solvents.
Perfect Pearlies™ Toothpaste will fast become your favorite... Why? Because ALL the things:
3. NO water required. So it's perfect for purses & travel bags. Lids have a leak/spill proof inner seal. Can be spit in the trash, sink, or toilet - but even if you swallow, it's not toxic! Perfect Pearlies™ Toothpaste can be used after dinner at restaurants, & can double as a breath freshener. You can use water if you want to, but you don't need to!
4. Easy application - Use a the back tip of your toothbrush, a popsicle stick, or your fingernail to scoop out a small amount. Apply to teeth & start brushing with or without water... We recommend a soft-bristle toothbrush, because medium & hard bristles can wear away enamel.